Habilitation Technicians assist individuals who reside in Carobell's residential homes in their daily living. Training is provided by Carobell program and nursing staff.
- Assisting individuals served with personal care.
- Implementing Person Centered Plan with individuals served.
- Documenting accurately and legibly within mandated time frame
- Assisting in transport of individuals served.
- Maintaining confidentiality of protected health and personal information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid North Carolina driver's license
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. unassisted and over 40 lbs. assisted on a regular basis
Carobell's residential homes operate 24 hours per day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year. Habilitation Technicians typically work one of 3 shifts:
- Morning - 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Evening - 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Overnight - 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Carobell, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We seek those persons most qualified to provide the highest level of service
to the individuals who live in our homes and work in our programs.
We do not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of age,
race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, language, disability or any legally protected status.