Physical Demands of All Direct Care Positions at Carobell, Inc. and Station Club Enterprise
(Habilitation Techs, Vocational Techs, CNAs, LPNs, RNs, House Managers, QDDPs, Program Director)
- Ability to perform a combination of standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, and sitting for up to eight (8) hours
- Ability to bend at the waist to a minimum of 45 degrees
- Ability to twist at the waist to a minimum of 90 degrees
- Ability to squat to knee level
- Ability to raise one's self, unaided, from one knee to a standing position
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds unaided
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds aided
- Ability to maneuver members served from supine, sitting, reclining and other positions to lift, wheelchair, bed, bath, etc.
- Ability to operate mechanical and electrical lifts
- Ability to push member served (up to 200 lbs.) in wheelchair
- Ability to function in outside environment for up to eight (8) hours
- Ability to enter and exit vehicles and assist members served to do same
Click here to return to the Employment Application.