Document and Paper Shredding Services
Private information isn’t limited to bank statements and business contracts. Confidential materials are produced daily in every business, from medical records to personnel documents. The Government continues to develop legislation to help protect individuals and businesses, but prevention is the best solution. Station Club Enterprise Shredding Service can help with your everyday business document destruction needs as well as discarding incidental business records.
Who Needs Shredding Services?
Any Business that Handles customer, employee or company information should consider a Shredding Service. Common Businesses and Industries that utilize a shredding service are:
- Financial Institutions
- Legal Firms
- Real-estate Agencies
- Healthcare Industry
- Insurance Companies
Common documents that are shredded:
- Medical Records
- Financial Records
- Payroll Records
- Credit Information
- Outdated Business Records
- Bank Information
- Court Records
- and much More!
What We Offer
Whether your company requires scheduled, on-going shredding services, or an occasional purge of stored documents, SCE Shredding Service can offer affordable solutions to your document management program. SCE Shredding Services Uses two Intimus ShredderS 702CC-Cross Cut Departmental Paper Shredder that can shred staples, paper clips, CDs, DVDs and 3.5” floppy Disks.
Carobell, Inc is a HIPAA compliant organization and has established a HIPAA Plan which outlines the requirements for the security of Identifiable Health Information.
- All staff have been properly trained to protect the security of confidential information.
- employees will safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of information entrusted to them by customers.
- Identifiable Health Information as well as other confidential information will be secured in Record Management Boxes and stored in a locked environment under the supervision of the Vocational Coordinator until they are shredded.
- The individuals who attend the Station Club program will be completing the document shredding.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A PRICE!
Annette Gibbs, Adult Day Program