Carobell offers 10 paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick leave and paid bereavement leave. Full-time employees are offered the following insurance coverage:
- Medical / Dental (individual or family coverage)
Term Life Insurance
- Accidential Death and Dismemberment
In summary, Carobell's full-time benefits include:
Positive Work Environment
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Individual to Staff Ratio
- Annual and Sick Leave
- Profit Sharing / 401K Plan
- Competitive Salaries
- Service Awards
- On-the-Job Training
Employees Receive at No Cost:
- Annual Tuberculosis Test
- Annual Physical
- Annual Flu Shot
- Hepatitus B Vaccinations
HOW TO APPLY: A copy of our application in Word format is available by CLICKING HERE.
- You may print out this application, fill it out and mail it in or drop it by our Hubert office;
- You can fill it out online and save it to your documents, it can then be emailed as an attachment to our Human Resources department; OR
- It can be faxed to our Human Resources department SECURE FAX at 910.326.0030.
Resumes may be submitted (in person, by mail, by email, or by fax) to the Human Resources Department, but a formal application is still required.
To email Human Resources CLICK HERE.
Carobell, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We seek those persons most qualified to provide the highest level of service
to the individuals who live in our homes and work in our programs.
We do not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of age,
race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, language, disability or any legally protected status.