Carobell offers School Break Programs at our Hubert Campus in Onslow County and at our Station Club Enterprise Site in Carteret County.
"School's Out!" program is open on most teacher workdays and regular year school breaks for students
Summer Camp Enrichment Program consists of 11 week-long sessions during school summer break for students
Carobell has over forty-six years of experience working with developmentally disabled and physically challenged individuals. Our "School's Out!" and Summer Camp Enrichment programs provide a structured yet fun learning environment. These programs are designed to meet the needs of individuals with intellectual disabilties starting at age 5 to adult. Individuals will be provided with opportunities to participate in a variety of activities; both indoor and outdoor, as well as field trips. Carobell's indoor heated pool and outdoor spa are available for those individuals who enjoy water activities. The swimmers are monitored by trained, certified personnel.
- The tuition for Carobell's "School's Out!" Program and Summer Camp Enrichment Program is $40.00 per day or $200.00 for a full week session, and is due at the start of the program week. Field trip costs, such as zoo admission fees, are not included in the tuition and are paid separately.
- A $25.00 registration fee, which is non-refundable, is due with the submission of the application. This fee is applied to the tuition. We now accept VISA and MasterCard payments through Wells Fargo Mobile Pay.
Other Important Information:
- Program hours are 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. There is a late pick-up fee of $10 for every 15 minutes late after 4:00 pm.
- All materials and snacks, except lunch, will be provided.
- Participants may sign up for as many days as they choose
"School's Out!" Program 2017-2018 Schedule
Onslow County Carteret County
Carobell, Inc. Station Club Enterprise, Inc.
Summer Enrichment Program
Onslow County AND Carteret County
Winter: 12/21/18 – 12/31/18
Spring: 4/22/19 – 4/26/19
Summer: 6/7/19 – 8/23/19
Winter :12/26/18 – 12/31/188
Spring: 4/18/19 -4/22/19
Summer: 6/17/19 – 8/23/19
Sessions subject to change.
Close on July 4th
View the School Calendars: